Wednesday 7 November 2012

Halloween!

On Halloween weekend Anthony, my friend Kirsty and I headed to Bristol to dress up and dance the night away. I was a little bit late organising my costume so a make shift zombie number did me well. I made mine and Anthony's t-shirts last minute so we had something spooky to wear on the night with fake blood and red and black hair spray. In the end I think they looked pretty good if I do say so myself.
I love Halloween in my opinion I think it's one of the best nights of the year to go out in town. It's cold, gloomy and everyone has an excuse to dress up without looking silly.
Here are a few of my favourite pictures from the night...

Scary Anthony
Nom nom nom, human flesh
 
Super woman!
Super woman can't fight off all evil :P
 
Zombified
I hope you've enjoyed my pictures as much as I enjoyed my Halloween night, but for now I'll leave the zombie wear until next Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment